This photograph shows a Bugle Guard of 2nd Green Jackets (The King’s Royal Rifle Corps) being inspected in Semengo Camp, Kuching, in August/September 1965 by Tunku Abdul Rahman, the Prime Minister of Malaysia.
This photograph of the Signal Section of 4th Battalion, The Rifle Brigade (4 RB), was taken while the Battalion was stationed in Portobello Barracks, Dublin, in 1901.
This photograph from the Museum’s archives was taken 150 years ago, in 1860 in Agra, India. It shows members of the Camel Corps made up of riflemen from the 2nd and 3rd Battalion, The Rifle Brigade, and 200 Sikhs, administering themselves.
This photograph has only just been received into the Museum’s archives. It shows members of 2nd Battalion, The Royal Green Jackets (The King’s Royal Rifle Corps) Air Platoon relaxing in Minden Barracks, Penang, in Malaysia in the 2nd half of 1966, following the battalion’s second tour on operations in Borneo.
This photograph from the Museum’s photo archive is of a Light Armoured Motor Battery car from one of four Light Armoured Motor Batteries deployed in Mesopotamia in summer 1920 at the time of the Iraqi Revolt against continuing British occupation of the country.