This archive photograph is of Corporal Baker of 1st Battalion, The Rifle Brigade, in a Ferret scout car in Malaya in 1957.
This photograph is of C Company, 3rd Green Jackets (The Rifle Brigade), embarking with the main body of the Battalion on the MV Auby at Keppel Harbour, Singapore in July 1965 bound for Kuching (Borneo).
This photograph has been extracted from the 1914 King’s Royal Rifle Corps Chronicle. It shows the officers of the 2nd Battalion stationed at Blackdown, near Aldershot, on the eve of their departure to France with the British Expeditionary Force.
This photograph is annotated in the Museum’s archives as showing the armoured car troop of The King’s Royal Rifle Corps at Arora in 1920. There is no information to indicate which battalion the armoured car troop comes from or, indeed, where Arora is.
This photograph shows members of 4th Battalion, The Rifle Brigade (4 RB) in huts in Stavros Gorge, Salonika, in 1916.